Identify a program or situation to be changed in your organization, in a Fortune 500 company, or in an organization you are familiar with. Then, develop a change management plan. The plan should address the problem you have identified and should include action steps, a plan for each of the responsible individuals, a timeline with accountabilities and due dates, and deliverables.
The change management plan should address each of the following elements:
1. Define in detail the problem, the recommended change, and the goals (desired outcomes) of the recommended change.
2. Identify, list, and explain the specific business needs driving the change.
3. List the implementation steps for the entire change management plan.
4. Describe the intervention that supports the organizational strategy for change.
5. Describe the measures you will recommend for handling the most likely areas of resistance.
6. Discuss your communication plan.
7. Explain how the plan would be implemented, monitored, and controlled.
In the process of creating a change management plan, integrate some change management theory and explain how using a theoretical basis affects the planning for and implementation of the change.
Use at least three references, including your texts. Remember that grammar, spelling, punctuation, the quality of writing, logic and flow, integration of theory, use of references, and content all count. Please use topic headings to guide your reader. Your plan written in APA format must be at least six pages but no more than eight pages excluding the required cover page, executive summary, and reference pages.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more