The purpose of the assignments is to introduce students to the field of public administration and nonprofit organizations by identifying and analyzing the challenges a public administrator faces in a dynamic organizational and political environment. Each assignment builds upon the previous assignment allowing the student to gradually develop an understanding of how public administration and its policies are addressed on all levels of government.
In this first assignment, you will select a policy issue and evaluate its impact. This policy will be used for evaluation for all of your assignments.
Policy Issue Selected: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Develop a brief overview (i.e., no more than one  paragraph) of the selected issue.
2. Recommend one (1) type of public policy out of the four (4) mentioned within the text (See Attached PDF “Health Coverage in a Changed Landscape”) and develop a reasoning as to why this policy supports the issue that you have selected. Provide a rationale for your response.
3. Suggest two (2) policy modifications that may positively impact and two (2) policy modifications that may negatively impact the outcomes for the issue that you have selected. Provide a rationale for your response.
Note: In this question, you are recommending change to the public policy in Question #2 and how the changes will impact the selected issue.
4. Suggest three (3) methods by which the Constitution—specifically the powers of Congress— addresses the role of government within business administration overall for your selected issue. Provide a rationale to support your response. Note: In this question, you are evaluating the relationship between government and business of the selected issue. Focus on the role(s) the government and businesses play in supporting and / or negating the selected issue.
5. Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites.. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as peer-reviewed.
When writing the paper, use the outline headings below that correspond to sections of the paper:
Policy Issue (for Question 1)
Public Policy (for Question 2)
Policy Modification (for Question 3)
The Constitution (for Question 4)
References (for Question 5)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more