Logical Fallacies and Criminal Justice
Philosophy 103—Introduction to Logic: Critical Thinking: Informal Fallaciesprovides a list of various logical fallacies with definitions. For this assignment, you will apply ethical reasoning and recognize fallacies in ethical reasoning. In your three-page paper,
- Describe at least five logical fallacies;
- Summarize the impact of each logical fallacy on the criminal justice system; and
- Provide specific examples of how each logical fallacy could impact the professionalism, preparedness, and daily functions of significant aspects of the criminal justice process.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: COCONUT