Week 11 DiscussionCOLLAPSE
Wow! You made it to the end. But it is not over. One more task.
We have really covered a lot of subjects. We would love to hear what your take away is:
for those things you think you will use the most;
what you found most interesting; and
what you never knew before.
Looking back here is the list.
1. Use the rational-actor paradigm, identify problems, and then fix them.
2.Use benefit-cost analysis to evaluate decisions.
3. Use marginal analysis to make extent (how much) decisions.
4. Make profitable investment and shut-down decisions.
5. Set optimal prices and price discriminate.
6. Predict industry-level changes using demand and supply analysis.
7. Understand the long-run forces that erode profitability.
8. Develop long-run strategies to increase firm value.
9. Predict how your own actions will influence other people’s actions.
10. Bargain effectively.
11. Make decisions in uncertain environments.
12. Solve the problems caused by moral hazard and adverse selection.
13. Motivate employees to work in the firm’s best interests.
14. Motivate divisions to work in the best interests of the parent company.
15. Manage vertical relationships with upstream suppliers or downstream customers.
Thanks from Dr Cruceru, Dr Isley, and Dr Slinsky
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more