Mr. Carp World Geography 10 Essay #3:
War Prompt: War is defined as a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state. War seems like an inevitable part of history and is no new concept. Write a 2-4 page essay explaining the issue of war. Be sure to include the following information in your essay: 1) Why are nations constantly going to war?
2) Should nations go to war?
3) Are there good and/or bad reasons for going to war?
4) Explain the effects of war.
5) Should diplomacy be used? If so, when and for how long?
6) Explain how war has changed over time/history.
7) Be sure to provide EXAMPLES of different wars.
Due Date: The essay will be due on Friday, January 26 by 11:59 pm to turnitinin.com. Paper copies or emailed papers will not be accepted. Essay Requirements:
1. All essays must be a minimum of 2 pages long, but no more than 4 pages (2-4 pages).
2. Students must use rules of English, with correct grammar and spelling. The paper is to be in MLA format with 1 inch margins, 12 pt. font, double spaced, and using Times New Roman. For help with MLA formatting, visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/ 3. The essays must be in paragraph format (does not have to be 5 paragraphs, could be 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc.) with an introduction, a body, and a conclusion; moving from general at the beginning of the essay, to specific in the body of the essay, and back to general at the end of the essay.
4. Students must use at least 3 scholarly sources (NOT Wikipedia, About.com, yahoo answers, etc.) throughout the paper and include them in their works cited page. The textbook may count as ONE of the scholarly sources. Students are NOT allowed to use direct quotations from their sources.
5. They must paraphrase and then give credit to (cite) the work and/or author they paraphrased from. Plagiarism of any kind will not be tolerated.
Each essay will be graded using the following rubric: Content/Answering Prompt 30 points Correct Formatting (MLA style) 25 points Use of research articles/works cited 15 points Length/Organization/Flow/Creativity 20 points Grammar and Spelling 10 points
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more