There are always going to be challenges within all organizations. The way to overcome challenges would be by:
1. Keeping everyone within the organization informed of the changes
2. Keep everyone involved within making decisions
3. Administer an interesting gathering or instructional gathering (Duff, 2018).
There are also other ways of looking at the challenges at hand. Those would be:
1. Look at the challenge
2. Think about how important it is
3. Is the challenge a good one or bad one?
4. What is the purpose of the challenge?
5. Rate the challenge (Beckham, 2016).
By performing the steps above, challenges should be easier to overcome.
Beckham, D. (2016). How to Make Strategic Planning Work for Your Health Care Organization. Retrieved from https://www.hhnmag.com/articles/7361-how-to-make-strategic-planning-work-for-your-health-care-organization
Duff, V, (2018). Overcoming the Potential Challenges of Strategy Implementation. Retrieved from http://smallbusiness.chron.com/overcoming-potential-challenges-strategy-implementation-10037.html
This Must Be Substantive To The Above Post. No Plagiarism.