1. A particularly difficult type of sexual assault is date rape, sometimes called
2. The key distinction between human trafficking and smuggling lies in
3. Acknowledging the severe and dangerous nature of drug-assisted sexual assaults, the Drug-Induced Rape Prevention and Punishment Act, signed in 1996, allows courts to impose prison sentences up to __________ on anyone who distributes an illicit drug to someone intending to commit sexual assault.
4. The largest number of people illegally trafficked into the United States are from
5. When arriving at the scene of a rape case, officers should look for
6. The element of sexual assault most difficult to prove in court is
7. In what type of interview do you carefully question the victim about the rapist’s behavior, analyze the behavior to ascertain the motivation underlying the assault and then compile a profile of the individual likely to have committed the crime?
8. A common “date rape” drug is
9. The pleasure of complete domination over another person is what drives the
10. Statutory rape is
11. In a sexual assault case, it is best that the interviewer of the victim
12. Rapists are often divided into two categories: ________ rapists and ________ rapists.
13. The main side effect of Rohypnol is
14. Sexual penetration refers to an intrusion into a victim’s
15. Certain offenders are likely to be obsessed with keeping trophies and recordings of their assaults, and therefore any search warrant applications in such cases should include photographs, records, scripts, letters, diaries, audiotapes, videotapes and newspaper reports of the crime. These offenders are called
16. The success of blind reporting hinges on
17. What method has been used with sexual offenders in 16 states amid widespread controversy?
18. The Supreme Court has clarified its limitation on civil commitments, saying that there must be
19. Which law finally required states to release any relevant information about registered sex offenders necessary to maintain and protect public safety, and allows disclosure of information collected under a state registration program for any purpose permitted under the laws of the state?
20. In April 1998, what did the Supreme Court decide in regard to constitutional challenges that claimed that the Sexual Offender Registration and Notification Act’s notification requirements represented an unconstitutional added punishment?
21. What type of reporting allows sexual assault victims to retain their anonymity and confidentiality while sharing critical information with law enforcement, and also permits victims to gather legal information from law enforcement without having to commit immediately to an investigation?
22. A “date rape” drug that can be found in an odorless, colorless liquid form or as a pill or white powder and that has psychological effects including confusion, depression, anxiety, sleeplessness, drug craving and paranoia is called MDMA or
23. A “date rape” drug that is found in a white powder form and that can cause hallucinations, lost sense of time and identity, distorted perceptions of sight and sound, feeling out of control, impaired motor function, breathing problems, convulsions, vomiting, out-of-body experiences, memory problems, a dream-like feeling, numbness and loss of coordination is
24. Which of the following is not a sex offense?
5. Incest is sexual intercourse with a(n)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more