Create a hypothetical organization offering product /service of your choice. Identify a real potential competitor in the market.
1. Name your product/service as well as organization.
2. Write the mission and objectives.
3. Scan and assess the external environment to determine the strategic factors that pose opportunities and threats.
4. Scan and assess the internal corporate environment to determine the strategic factors that are Strengths (especially core competencies) and Weaknesses.
5. Analyze strategic (SWOT) factors to (a) pinpoint problem areas and (b) review and revise the corporate mission and objectives, as necessary.
6. Generate, evaluate, and select the best alternative strategy in light of the analysis conducted in step 5.
7. State how you are going to implement selected strategies via programs, budgets, and procedures.
8. State how you are going to evaluate implemented strategies via feedback systems, and the control
of activities to ensure their minimum deviation from plans.
Before carrying out a SWOT analysis, consider the following guidelines:
• Be realistic about strengths and weaknesses. When performing a SWOT analysis on your business, be neither modest nor overly optimistic.
• Consider answers from the company’s point of view and from the point of view of customers, vendors, distributors, and others who do business with them.
• Distinguish between where the organization is today and where it could be in the future.
• Note that the SWOT is subjective. No two persons will come up with the same SWOT.
please upload the file in PDF format. ONE page only.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more