use data (attached) to solve the following questions using Excel
(1) Eliminate duplexes and properties with prices over $850,000 from the data. Eliminate non- numeric variables and redundant variables from the data.
(2) Which variable correlates most strongly with price?
(3) Find the regression line Y = β0 + β1x with the variable chosen in the previous problem. [The lm function in R or the Analysis ToolPak add-in for Excel will do ]
For the remaining problems, consider the following variables associated with each property.
x1 = number of bedrooms x2 = number of bathrooms x3 = number of stories
x4 = square footage
x5 = house has pool?
(4) Construct the multivariable least squares model with predictors x1, x2, x3, x4, x5. [First, con- vert x5 to binary.]
(5) Use a hypothesis test to determine if the model is useful for predicting home values at a level α. State the p-value and interpret.
(6) Are any variables not useful predictors of home price at significance level α = 0.05? State the p-values of any rejected variables. What does this mean practically?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more