Essay 500 words.
1. Explain your goals and expectations for pursuing the DNP-Mental Health program.
2. Provide relevant examples of educational and career paths that are in alignment with the specialty track chosen. (Nurse Educator, AGNP, FNP, PNP, PMHNP, WHNP) and your understanding of the role of a Nurse Educator or Nurse Practitioner.
3. Outline your plan of action to be successful in this program: (This is a 100% online course. Give a plan of action to be successful on this program)
4. Describe how you plan to apply your DNP education to influence healthcare outcomes: (I would like to focus on creating a Non-profit organization for our war veterans with Mental Health disabilities)
– Essay should be a minimum of 500 words.
– Essays should reflect scholarship and depth.
– Essays should use appropriate literature and citations to support main
points, demonstrating correct APA format.
– Cite from at least two Evidence Based Practice articles that identify the issue’s problem.
– Includes reference to AACN essentials.
I am working as a charge nurse in a Psychiatric Mental Health unit. I graduated from Florida National University with a BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing). It was a very challenging and rigorous program. I had to do clinical rotations at hospital floors every week to complete a total of 150 hrs per semester. During my clinical rotation experience I felt a connection with Psych -Mental health specialty in particular, and this is one of the reasons I want to pursue the DNP in Mental Health.
I am very passionate about mental health nursing, and it was my experiences in the behavioral facilities that inspired me to pursue a career in this specialty. I thoroughly enjoy working with this patient population and have the maturity, patience, and understanding to be successful in this position.
I encountered mental health and chemical dependency issues in nearly every clinical rotation completed including Medical/Surgical, Oncology, Long Term Care, and Emergent Care. I feel strongly that there is a severe shortage of mental health services available in our communities.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more