DUE 9/23/17 7 P.M BE ON TIME 2 PAGES W/O TITLE AND REFERENCE PAGE (MIN 3 REFERENCES)
USE TEMPLATE ATTACHED,it shows you how project should be done. ANALYSIS WON’T ATTACH, SO I WILL EMAIL IT TO YOU. U CAN’T DO PROJECT W/O ANALYSIS.
READ DIRECTIONS. THERE’S 4 PARTS TO THIS, SO I WILL LIKE TO WORK WITH 1 TUTOR FOR THE REMAINDER. IF THE JOB IS DONE WELL.
Project: Final Project: Topic, Statement of Problem, and Annotated Bibliography
As a public health professional, you may research many areas of interest. For example, in studying how economics affects global health, what variables might you consider? In examining these variables, you may consider the significance of why this issue is essential for analysis.
For this Assignment, you will explore the Final Project dataset provided in the Course Information tab and select H.I.V (dependent variables). You will examine the other (independent) variables available in the dataset. They include demographic variables (i.e., gender, age, race/ethnicity, income, education, insurance, urban residence, and region), clinical risk factors (i.e., BMI and cholesterol), and behavioral risk factors (i.e., alcohol and tobacco consumption, injection drug use, condom use, exercise, and fruit/vegetable intake). You will then develop a problem statement (or research question) related to your disease and 1–2 independent variables of your choice. Finally, you will begin to research this disease in the literature.
The Assignment: (2 pages)
· Provide a brief (e.g., 2-paragraph) background summary H.I.V (dependent variable) you have selected from the Final Project dataset.
· Identify and provide a brief description of the independent and dependent variables you will consider for your Final Project.
· Run and save the Data Dictionary from the Final Project SPSS datafile. Include the output as an appendix to your assignment.
· Identify your “Statement of the Problem” (or research question). Be sure your statement or question makes mention of both the independent and dependent variables you are examining. (This will be important for later assignments when you complete statistical analysis using the Final Project dataset.).
· Provide an Annotated bibliography which is to include:
o Sources: Four recent (less than 3 years old) primary peer-reviewed research articles related to the disease of your paper. Beyond the minimum four primary research articles, you may add additional, high-quality secondary literature (reviews or meta-analyses), and you may use websites if from a scholarly and relevant source (e.g. CDC, NCHS, etc.). Your sources must follow APA formatting.
o Annotation: For each research article, include a brief description of the study aim, the methods used, and the major findings. For each non research source, provide a concise description of the relevant key points addressed in the source. Include in the annotation a brief description of how you plan to use each source (e.g. provides statistics for the problem, etc.)
**Please include the following header ON THIS and ALL FUTURE Assignments for the Final Project.**
One simple statement for each. This helps you and the instructor keep track of what you are attempting.