Servant leadership is an alternative approach to leadership where the leader’s purpose is to serve others. This leadership philosophy gained support in the 1970s, and it stems from the leader being a servant to others first and a leader second. It is a philosophy where the leader gains the respect and trust of others by putting their needs before his or hers. This leader motivates others through supporting them in achieving their goals.
Conduct research on Servant Leadership (i.e., Robert K. Greenleaf or others) and what it means to be a servant leader, and in a three- to four-page paper, complete the following:
· Analyze the relationship between servant leadership and ethical leadership, including moral intelligence.
· Analyze the relationship between servant leadership and at least one other values-based form of leadership such as transformational leadership, authentic leadership, or relational leadership.
· Choose a leader whom you believe to be a true servant leader, and assess why this person is a servant leader. Cite specific examples to support your conclusions.
· Analyze how servant leadership may affect your current organization if all leaders were to practice servant leadership as their dominant leadership style.
· Submit your answers in a three- to four-page Microsoft Word document.
· Name your document: SU_LEA5125_W4_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
· Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
· Use APA format for your document.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more