1. How does your meaning of “community” compare with Sullivan and Rosin’s meaning?
2. If you have been involved in volunteer activities or community activities (community,church, college, work, etc.), did you note a sense of accomplishment after these activities? Why?
3. Do you feel more self-conscious when you do volunteer activities, or less self-conscious? Most people say that they feel less self-conscious, that being a volunteer helps them to “get out of their own head” in a sense. Why do you suppose this happens?
4. In your community, have you thought about what you could do, what you can do, and what challenges you have to cope with in your social context? (Korthagen and Vasalos)
5. How have your connections to other people affected how you see experiences and events in your community? (Fiddler and Marienau)
6. In reflecting on your past experiences, were there any interactions that might have influenced you without you even being aware of the influence? (Kolb diagram 6.3)
7. Imagine yourself interacting with others at work. How would you describe the way you interact with others, what are your basic personality traits? (Kolb diagram 6.3)
8. Do you see yourself as a leader? Do you lead by setting agendas for others? Do others agree with you as a leader or not? What is the distinction between being a manager and being a micro-manager? (Kegan and Lahey)
* This isn’t a paper. Just answer each question with a good strong paragraph to show that you understand and can explain the material**
*Use attached documents to answer the questions*
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more