Writing a Reflection Paper may be very challenging. The process is at times confusing and a bit open-ended as well. To that end, I have made an attempt to create a clear rubric on which you will be graded and to set clear expectations from the assignment.
In this course you will be writing 5 Reflection Papers.
These papers will be your reflective response to a reading. The process will be relatively simple: You will read a text that will be assigned within the module. You will then write a Reflection Paper based on that text and your observations of it.
The purpose of a Reading Reflection Paper is understand your informed opinions about what you may have learned from the text.
Each reader will respond to the text differently based on their personal experiences and lifestyles. Keeping this in mind, the purpose of this paper is to consider how these ideas reflect, contradict, or align with your interpretations.
This will be an opportunity for you to recognize and challenge your opinions.
Here is a list of the basic requirements:
1. The paper must be written in MLA format. If this is not done you will lose points.
2. Each paper must be 550 – 750 words.
3. Outside sources are not required – just use the text that you are responding to.
4. Writing must be formal language with correct spelling and punctuation.
5. Each paper must take one idea/topic from the text and write about it – do not summarize.
6. When composing your paper think of the following: What is the one new thing that you have learned? Or it could be the one thing that disturbed you the most. How does the learning of that one thing challenge your prior ideas (or support them)? And how does learning this affect your view of the world around you?
7. Remember: This paper is meant to help you find what is meaningful to you in the reading. I do not need you to summarize the material. I want to know what it means to you.
8. Check the rubric and the samples for Reflection Papers and make sure to ask questions as needed.
Read William Faulkner’s “A Rose for Emily” and then write your final Reflection Paper 5 on it.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more