SOC 350 Race and Ethnic Relations
Crime and Punishment in the Context of Race/Ethnicity
Journal (#5): we examine crime and punishment in the context of race and ethnicity.
Our objectives this week are to: 200 words min.
· Recall the history of the American prison system and the prison boom of the late twentieth century;
· Recognize structural factors (such as racial profiling, policing and surveillance) impacting the differential between incidences of crime, arrest rates, convictions, and incarcerations;
· Evaluate the relationship between the criminal justice system and other institutions such as the economy and politics;
· Compare public beliefs/fears about crime and race with data; and
· Analyze the historical relationship between the penal system, social control, and race/ethnicity.
Please read all the information provided within the module and the indicated course book readings, then proceed to complete and submit this week’s assignments in a timely and effective manner.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more