1. Based upon the current state of the art of robotics applications, which industries are most likely to embrace robotics? Why?
2. Watch the following two videos: https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=GHc63Xgc0-8 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggN8wCWSIx4 for a different view on impact of AI on future jobs. What are your takeaways from these videos? What is the more likely scenario in your view? How can you prepare for the day when humans indeed may not need to apply for many jobs?
E1. Identify applications other than those discussed in this chapter where Pepper is being used for commercial and personal purposes.
E7. Conduct research to identify the most recent developments in self-driving cars.
1. Explain why it is useful to describe group work in terms of the time/place framework.
2. Describe the kinds of support that groupware can provide to decision makers.
3. Explain why most groupware is deployed today over the Web.
4. Explain in what ways physical meetings can be inefficient. Explain how technology can make meetings more effective.
E4. Compare Simon’s four-phase decision-making model to the steps in using GDSS.
Portfolio Project: In this assignment discuss (in a 2 page essay) a current business process in a specific industry. Note the following:
-The current business process itself.
-The industry the business process is utilized.
After explaining the current situation, take the current learning from the course and:
· Explain a new technology that the business should deploy. Be specific; don’t only note the type of technology but the specific instance of technology. (For example, a type of technology is smart automation a specific type of automation is automated light-dimming technology).
· Note the pros and cons of the technology selected.
· Note various factors the business should consider prior to deploying the new technology
The above submission should be two pages in length. Remember the total length does not include the APA approved cover page or the references. There should be at least three APA approved references to support your work.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more