· Review the three scenarios.
· Identify the pathophysiology of the disorders presented in each of the three scenarios, including their associated alterations. Consider the adaptive responses to the alterations.
· Review the examples of “Mind Maps—Dementia, Endocarditis, and Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)”
· Link to examples of Mind Maps for a Guide to making Mind Map in Assignment: https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/USW1/202010_27/MS_NURS/NURS_6501/Readings/NURS_6501_Week02_mindMaps.pdf
THE TWO PART ASSIGNMENT:
Write a 4 to 5-page paper excluding the title page, reference page and Mind Map that addresses the following:
· In Scenario 1 explain the pathophysiology, associated alterations and the patients’ adaptive responses to the alterations caused by the disease processes of Tonsilitis
· In Scenario 2 explain the pathophysiology, associated alterations and the patients’ adaptive responses to the alterations caused by the disease processes of Contact Dermatitis.
· In Scenario 3 explain the pathophysiology, associated alterations and the patients’ adaptive responses to the alterations caused by the disease processes of Stress.
· You are required to discuss all three scenarios within the paper component of this assignment.
· Construct one mind map on a selected disorder presented in one of the scenarios. Your Mind Map must include the epidemiology, pathophysiology, risk factors, clinical presentation, and diagnosis of the disorder, as well as any adaptive responses to alterations.
Attached is a blank template for Mind Map.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more