1. A school psychologist strongly believes a particular child is in need of special services. What is the psychologist trying to control for if he or she uses the most recently normed test available?
The psychologist is trying to control for
2. What are two benefits of the WASI?
3. Identify three improvements of the WAIS-IV over the WAIS-III.
4. Provide one advantage and one disadvantage of group-administered intelligence tests.
5. Give three examples of extra-test behavior on an ability test.
6. Name three recommended uses for the Woodcock-Johnson III.
7. Name three things that would be included in the best approach to diagnosing a specific learning ability.
8. What is the purpose of empirical criterion keying?
9. Identify two functions of validity scales on personality tests.
10. Identify a criticism of the MMPI that contributed to the need for developing the MMPI-2. Identify a criticism of the MMPI-2.What is the purpose of the inquiry stage of the administration of the Rorschach test?
11. What is the purpose of the inquiry stage of the administration of the Rorschach test?
12. Identify three criticisms of projective tests.
13. What principle do assessors utilize when interpreting the TAT?
14. Give an example of a behavioral assessment approach.
15. What does a mental status exam assess?
16. Give an example of the Barnum effect.
17. Why is it recommended to utilize the BDI-II with other tests?
18. What are three things that the Tower of Hanoi measures?
19. Give an example of a performance assessment.
20. What is an assessment center and what is it utilized for?
The essay questions below are worth 10 points each.
1. Compare and contrast two established personality assessments discussed in the course. Include in your discussion strengths and limitations of each measure.
2. Throughout the course, issues related to cultural diversity have been addressed. Identify one intelligence, educational, or personality measure and describe its strengths and weaknesses as it relates to diversity.
3. Identify and describe at least three ethical dilemmas or responsibilities a psychological assessor may face.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more