topic is cystitis
I will provide you with a similar assignment so you have an exact idea of my expectations but rubric is there.also I attached the narrated sample so you can write yours based on that with is what I ill present please read carefully and follow the rubrics any questions contact me
Clinical practice guidelines (CPGs) are written to provide recommendations that are intended to assist providers in making decisions for specific circumstances or disease conditions. CPGs are based on systematic reviews of the best available evidenced based medicine research. Interpreting and learning to apply guidelines into practice is necessary to develop and enhance diagnostic reasoning skills.
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
· Read and interpret a primary care related CPG for use in practice. (CO 3)
· Identify the CPG recommendations and strength of evidence. (CO 3)
· Compare and contrast the diagnosis and treatment of a patient seen in the clinical setting to the recommendations given in the CPG. (CO 3)
Students will be RANDOMLY assigned a CPG on a disease topic by their instructor in Week 1. Students will post a brief, narrated, PowerPoint presentation along with a copy of their CPG and a written transcript of their presentation
1. Students will RANDOMLY be assigned a CPG on a disease topic by their instructor in Week 1. TOPIC CYSTITIS
2. In Week 7, students will provide a brief, narrated PowerPoint presentation using Kaltura while following the directions and rubric listed below.
3. In addition to the presentation, students will provide a written transcript to the Week 7 assignment box for the instructor’s reference. (NOTE: A written transcript is a word for word script of exactly what is said in the PowerPoint Narration. It is not a paper and does not need to be in APA format. See the transcripts under each lecture in the weekly lessons for examples).
4. Students will share a copy of their given CPG by attaching it to the discussion board where their presentation (or link) is posted. This will allow the instructor and peer to review along with your presentation.
5. The narrated PowerPoint presentation, copy of the CPG, and transcript
Preparing the presentation:
The presentation should be developed using the following guidelines:
· All presentations must be in PowerPoint format and narrated using Kaltura.
· Slides should be professional in appearance and easy to read.
· The presentation should be no more than 15min.
· Submit a written transcript of your presentation (see definition above) Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling should be observed in all slides.
· A reference slide should be included as the final slide and APA format should be observed.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more