1. Do you believe that social, economic, and political factors influence the environment contributing to transnational terrorist activities and threats? If so, how?
2. Do you believe that ISIS is using social media to launch a “war of ideas”? If so, how? Is ISIS winning the war on mass and social media? Why, or why not?
3. Based on the U.S. Supreme Court decisions covered in this unit, explain what the future holds for terror suspects. Will the Supreme Court lean toward affording terror suspects more civil rights, or will it limit terror suspects’ rights?
4. Explain how a situation may be “lawful” while being “unethical” within the Department of Homeland Security.
5. Discuss one way that that domestic and international military units are using geographical information systems (GIS) technology to counter terrorism. Do terrorist groups have the same capabilities? If so, briefly give an example. Also, discuss how you can apply the concepts learned in this course to your current or future career
These are just Discussion boards only 120 words. please keep number
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more