A small private healthcare organization has contracted you to investigate the requirements of encryption in their information systems and to develop a robust policy for its use. Write a formal report outlining your findings and presenting your recommendations.
Some topics you could address:
1. The range of documents and messages to be encrypted, e.g. Electronic Health Records (HER), Electronic Patient Records (EPR) and their security requirements.
2. The different objectives of the deployed cryptosystems, i.e. Confidentiality, Authentication and Non-repudiation.
3. The specific cryptographic algorithms and architectures available, along with their relative advantages and drawbacks. Which will be best suited for which purposes?
4. How will the cryptographic protection of static documents (e.g. those stored on a server) differ from that of documents in transit (e.g. transferred within and between sites)?
5. Will there be issues of compatibility between the organization’s cryptographic policy, and that of the NHS?
6. How will your solution scale with the possible future development of the organization?
7. How will cryptographic keys (and certificates) be created and managed?
8. How will the different levels of authorization within the organization be managed?
9. How will the effectiveness of your solution be monitored and assessed?
These are only suggestions: your report will likely not cover all of themand you may discover others of equal importance which you might want to address. (Please contact the assessor if you have any concerns.) You may draw upon the material taught in class and/or your own independent research, but make sure you cite all your information sources. Feel free to make any assumptions you feel are necessary, but state and justify these.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more