Hey I want a full paraphrase for each point with making sure keeping the same names of values , numbers ,and terms I need that in 7 hours from now
– In DBA_DATA_FILES there is a column named BYTES that the value in this column is 880803840 in the first row. The column named BYTES shows that the size of system 01.DBF file.
– Also. In DBA_DATA_FILES there is a column named BLOCKS that the value 151040 in the first row. The column named BLOCKS shows that a data file is saved in that number of blocks shown BLOCKS column. So, all data in the database is saved in this column.
– In DBA_EXTENTS there is a column named SEGMENT_TYPE that the value table in the first row. There are many types of the segment in the database including but not limited to (NESTED TABLE, INDEX, ROLLBACK, and LOBINDEX).
– In DBA_TABLESPACES there is a column named CONTENTS that the value PERMANENT in the first row. Tablespace contents reference to the status of the tablespace which it should be one of the following: PERMANENT, UNDO or TEMPORARY.
– In DBA_TABLESPACES there is a column named SEGMENT_SPACE_MANAGEMENT that the value MANUAL in the first row. Segment space management shows the way that segment will be managed, either AUTO or MANUAL.
– In DBA_SEGMENTS there is a column named HEADER_BLOCK that the value 192 in the first row. Header block shows the ID of the block that contains the segment header.
– In DBA_SEGMENTS there is a column named BLOCKS that the value 256 in the first row. Blocks column shows the size or the number of blocks that the allocated segment for that row has.
– In DBA_USERS the is a column named ACCOUNT_STATUS that the value OPEN in the first row. ACCOUNT_STATUS shows that it is open to the user SYS.
– In V$FILESTAT there is a column named AVGIOTIM that the value 0 in the first row. AVGIOTIM column shows the average time in hundredths of a second that has been spent on input and output operations in the allocated file in the same row.
– In V$FILESTAT there is a column named LSTIOTIM that the value 0 in the first row. LSTIOTIM column shows the time in hundredths of a second that has been spent on the last input and output operation that occurred in the allocated file in the same row.
– In V$DATAFILE there is a column named STATUS that the value SYSTEM in the first row. The status column shows the type of file (system or user) and its status.
– In V$DATAFILE there is a column named BYTES that at the time of this writing in my database has the value 880803840 in the first row. BYTES column explains that the size of the number of bytes that the data file currently has.
– In V$PARAMETER there is a column named TYPE that the value 2 in the first row. TYPE column shows the number of type of the parameter. These numbers are from 1 to 6 which explain the numbers respectively from 1 to 6 (Boolean, String, Integer, Parameter file, Reserved, and Big integer).
– In V$PARAMETER there is a column named ISSES_MODIFIABLE that the value FALSE in the first row. ISSES_MODIFIABLE column represents values (TRUE or FALSE). it means that whether the parameter can be changed with ALTER SESSION (TRUE) or not (FALSE).
– In V$LIBRARYCACHE there is a column named GETS that the value 43801 in the first row. GETS column shows the number of times a lock was requested for objects of this namespace.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more