1) Modes of entry into an international market are the channels which organizations employ to gain entry to a new international market.
2) Within our Thompson (2020) text, read Chapter 7 Assurance of Learning Exercise #2 related to Walgreens’ mode(s) international market entry and respond to the following questions: (refer attached walgreens 1 and elaborate)
3) What was Walgreens’ entry strategy designed to achieve? (refer attached international 1, international 2, international 3 and incorporate the points in attachments for Walgreens and elaborate)
4) Why would this make sense for a company like Walgreens? (give explanation based on point 3, and elaborate)
5) Provide two recommendations on what Walgreens might do differently going forward with their entry strategy? Make sure you support your recommendations? (refer attached modes of entry 1,2 and incorporate the points in attachments for Walgreens and elaborate)
6) Incorporate our coursework (Thompson text and other material) from this week into your above responses.
7) Your analysis must be driven by facts, research, and data.
8) Your analysis should be 500 words or more.
9) Incorporate a minimum of at least one course (Thompson text) and one non-course scholarly/peer reviewed source in your paper.
10) All written assignments must include a coverage page, introductory and concluding paragraphs, reference page, double-spaced and proper in-text citations using APA guidelines.