3. Write: For this discussion, you will address the following prompts: 250
· Identify the global societal issue (POLLUTION) you have chosen to research for your Final Paper, an argumentative essay, and explain why further research on this topic POLLUTION is important.
· Provide a clear and concise thesis statement that includes a solution to the POLLUTION.
· Explain how this global societal issue (POLLUTION) impacts a specific population.
· Locate a peer-reviewed scholarly source and provide statistical data that you found surprising on the topic
4. Write: For this discussion, you will address the following prompts:250
· Explain at least five differences between popular and scholarly sources used in research.
· Locate and summarize one peer-reviewed, scholarly source from the Ashford University Library and one popular source that pertain to your Final Paper topic.
In your summary of each article, comment on the following: biases, reliability, strengths, and limitations.
· From the sources you summarized, list and explain at least five visual cues from the peer-reviewed, scholarly source that were not evident in the popular source.
Due 11am Eastern w/turnitin report
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more