1) In this assignment, you will develop a paper that reviews some of the main topics covered in the course. Compose an essay to address the elements listed below.
2) Identify the components of an information system (IS) using the five-component framework, and provide a brief summary of each.
3) Explain Porter’s five forces model.
4) Management IS (MIS) incorporate software and hardware technologies to provide useful information for decision-making. Explain each of the following IS, and use at least one example in each to support your discussion:
a.) a collaboration information system,
b.) a database management system,
c.) a content management system,
d.) a knowledge management/expert system,
e.) a customer relationship management system,
f.) an enterprise resource planning system,
g.) a social media IS,
h.) a business intelligence/decision support system, and
i.) an enterprise IS.
5) Identify and discuss one technical and one human safeguard to protect against IS security threats.
6) There are several processes that can be used to develop IS and applications such as systems development life cycle (SDLC) and scrum (agile development). Provide a brief description of SDLC and scrum, and then discuss at least one similarity and one difference between SDLC and scrum
7) Sum up your paper by discussing the importance of MIS.
8) Your paper must be at least four pages in length (not counting the title and reference pages), and you must use at least two resources. Be sure to cite all sources used in APA format, and format your essay in APA style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more