Essay Style questions
You may provide support from your class materials and text, but your answer must include at least one empirical, peer-reviewed outside source. Be sure to use in-text citations and references. Replies are expected to be at least three full paragraphs of substance
1. Explain the basic elements of classical, neoclassical, and positivist criminology. Where does the blame rest for individuals’ behaviors under each? Which of these theories are evident in the U.S. criminal justice system today?
2. Discuss modern biological theory and discuss how it influences human behavior. Select a specific theory from the domain of genetics, the central nervous system, or biochemical. Discuss the implications for understanding behavior.
3. Explain and discuss homicide adaptation theory (HAT) and the potential utility in understanding some criminal behaviors. Select and discuss what a crime HAT attempts to explain. Do you agree? Why or why not?
4. What do we know about the relationship between intelligence and crime? What does research on intelligence offer, and what are the limitations?
5. The debate around race and intelligence has multiple answers. What is your informed position on the issue regarding race differences apparent in intelligence testing? Do you see a solution to reducing this score gap?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more