1. Define motivation and explain three motivational theory from the chapter. What kinds of needs motivate employees? Is a good reward good enough? How do other factors affect motivation?
2. What are the types of incentives I might use to influence employee behaviour? How
can I use compensation and other rewards to motivate people?
Use at least 3 scientific references to support your answers. Follow APA-style when referencing.
Students sometime report negative experiences when working with teams, particularly if they have experienced a social-loafer in the group. Some argue that social loafing is less prevalent in the workplace because the rewards and sanctions are more closely aligned to individual performance. An interesting argument for individuals’ willingness to work and contribute in a group has been posed by Fishbach and colleagues. They argue that identification with others in the group and the group goal is fundamental to an individual’s choice to opt into and participate effectively within the group.
3. How important do you think group identification really is to an individual’s motivation to work on a task? Do you think this could differ between individuals? What other factors would be relevant?
4. Can you identify an alignment between the argument posed by Fishbach and colleagues to other models or theories of motivation posed throughout this chapter?
5. What strategies could you use to improve group identification, goal commitment and member motivation when working in a group?
1- This assignment is an individual assignment.
2- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
3- Student must apply Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
4- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook along with at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
5- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.
6- Write at least 4-5 pages in length, excluding the title page, abstract and required reference page, which are never a part of the minimum content requirements.
7- It is strongly encouraged that you submit your assignment into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more