This is a medical ethics class. This is the term paper. You can write the paper about abortion or euthanasia or autonomy. I attached the interaction document and the rubric document .
There are 5 categories:
1. Thesis: The thesis statement of your paper, usually found towards the end of the introductory paragraph(s), should clearly describe the point you are arguing in one sentence.
2. Structure: The rest of the paper should flow well, each paragraph focused and contained, while also transitioning naturally into the next one.
3. Evidence: Your paper should be well-sourced (with correct citations). Sources should help bolster your argument. It is especially important to provide citations for any factual claims you make. Citations must also be from high-quality sources: a random blog you found on Google–unless it the professional blog of a well-known person in the field–is not good enough.
4. Logic/Argumentation: The ideas of your paper should flow logically and support your thesis statement. You should discuss possible counter-arguments to your thesis and address them.
5. Mechanics: Grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more