Optimize Your Business Writing
Scenario: You are a salesperson, customer service agent, or small business owner. You have received an email from a customer who is very unhappy with a recent interaction with someone from your organization and is threatening to take their business to your competitor.
Draft an email response that will validate their concern, maintain company integrity, and retain their business.
Use the tips below to craft an effective response:
1. Before you respond, put yourself in the customer’s place to fully understand their complaint or concern
2. Use a clear, descriptive Subject line
3. Use a Salutation suitable for business communication
4. Say “Thank you” for their feedback at the start of the email
5. Apologize (even if you don’t agree or if it was the customer’s fault)
6. Explain what happened truthfully and politely
7. Tell the customer what you will do to help
8. Keep your message succinct, brief, and on topic
9. Use a Closing suitable for business communication
In your responses to peers, discuss what works well in their email message and why. Suggest changes that will make their response more effective as a business communication.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more