You will write THREE separate letters (downward,upward & horizontal), using proper formatting.
1. Using the HONDO case, you will assume the role of the character of George Mackee for the purpose of writing the letters.
2. Write a DOWNWARD letter to your subordinates regarding your decision, consequences, actions, etc.
3. Write an UPWARD letter to Bill regarding your decision, keeping in mind how Bill dropped the whole decision into your lap (as stated in the case).
4. Write a HORIZONTAL letter to your contemporaries (other managers at other plant locations) to gather information to help you in making your decision(s).
5. Be thorough in your letters. Include details; be vigilant with spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. Use Times New Roman, 12 point font, and 1 inch margins. BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE ITEMS BELOW as appropriate as well as ending the email with an email signature from George Mackee. To: From: CC: BCC: Subject: ***Review: spacing, length, word usage/choice, relevant content, conciseness, spelling/grammar/punctuation, tone, audience reaction/ethics.
ELIMINATE THIS, THERE, IT, THAT, THEIR FROM YOUR SUBMISSIONS PLEASE.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more