Deadline: November 26, 2018, 11:59 pm
1. Select a publicly traded company.
2. Compute the market debt to equity ratio (Market value of debt /Market value of equity) for five years. Approximate the market value of debt by the book value of long-term debt. Use the stock price and number of shares outstanding to calculate the market value of equity. (50 points)
3. Show how the capital structure of the company has changed over time on a Table and a Graph. Does it appear that company has a stable target debt ratio? (50 points)
4. What is the capital structure of the industry? How do you explain the similarity or the difference between the firm and the industry? (50 points)
5. After researching, describe the trade-off theory and the pecking order theory using your own words. (50 points)
· Your explanations should be for someone who is intelligent, but NOT an expert in finance.
· All pages, tables, and graphs must have a number and a title.
· Use double-spaced Times New Roman-12.
· Cite your sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more