To prepare for this Project:
• Read the Black (2007) and Walden University Writing Center (2011) articles and review the Sample Literature Review in this week’s Learning Resources.
• Use the Walden Library to research multiple perspectives regarding potential solutions to the social issue you selected in Week 2.
• From this research, identify a minimum of two potential solutions to the social issue.
• Select a minimum of two scholarly resources from the Walden Library to support each of the potential solutions you identified.
Due Sunday 12/17/17
Write a 3-page synopsis (not including the cover page or references) of your resource findings. Address the following in your review of the scholarly literature and be sure to use evidence to support your statements for each component:
• Describe at least two potential solutions to the social issue. What are the key steps involved with each potential solution?
• Are the potential solutions feasible? Explain.
• Are there any conflicts among the various perspectives regarding potential solutions to the social issue? What are the conflicts that exist? If you do not believe there are any conflicts, explain how you arrived at this conclusion.
• What are the interests, rights, and values of all parties (stakeholders) involved with the potential solutions to the social issue?
• Are there ethical dilemmas involved with the potential solutions the social issue? Explain. If you do not believe there are any ethical dilemmas, explain how you arrived at this conclusion.
Be sure to include an introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page, using APA format to cite each of your sources in the body of your paper.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more