PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!!! NO POINTS CANT BE DEDUCTED. FOLLOW STEP BY STEP AS INDICATED ABOVE AND DONT MISS ANY. I WILL DISPUTE THE ASSIGNMENT.
Policy Analysis Paper (30% of final grade)
Due, Sunday, 12/02/17
Policy Analysis Paper Guidelines
Purpose: To investigate & integrate knowledge of advanced nursing practice, scholarly inquiry, & leadership by examining a policy at the level of clinical practice, health care systems, or public/social health policy. Students are to submit a paper between 7-10 pages long excluding title page and reference pages. Paper must be organized according to the guidelines below and should include all the identified sections as required. Paper must be completed in APA format and contain current scholarly sources dated from 2010 until current.
Introduction 10 points
▪ Generally define & describe the policy issue to be addressed.
▪ Identify the purpose of analysis, the targeted level of policy (i.e., clinical
practice, health care systems, or public/social health) & significance of topic. ▪ Identify questions the policy analysis is intended to address.
▪ Provide details of the issue or problem, including its nature/scope, relevant literature & history, & the context within which the issue exists.
▪ Describe existing policy addressing the issue, if any.
▪ Discuss strengths & shortcomings in existing policy.
▪ Identify & describe key stakeholders (individuals & groups) that are or will
be affected by the policy & why.
▪ Identify alternative policies to achieve objectives.
▪ Establish/identify criteria that will be used for selection of “best” policy.
▪ Evaluate each alternative & its potential impact relative to the healthcare &
▪ Assess the trade-offs between alternatives.
▪ Based on the analysis, identify the “best” alternative to address the current issue & policy situation.
▪ Provide rationale for selection.
▪ Describe possible strategies to implement selected alternative.
▪ Identify barriers to implementation of selected alternative.
▪ Describe methods to evaluate policy implementation.
Discussion 20 points
▪ Discuss analysis & recommendations relative to the original questions identified, & the level of policy it is intended to address (i.e., clinical practice, health care systems, or public).
▪ Identify limitations of analysis.
▪ Discuss implications for practice, education, research, & policy-making.
Conclusion 5 points
▪ Summarize findings & recommendations of analysis
▪ Identify questions to be addressed in future studies or policy analyses.
References 5 points
▪ List all references cited in paper. Must be completed in APA format.
▪ Table displaying results of analysis, including, for example, a list of alternatives & the degree to which each alternative may be most effective. Other tables & appendices as needed to support analysis.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more