1 Describe Wilson and Brown’s typologies of police, and explain how each might use discretion.
. 2 Describe Sherman’s police “values” and Herbert’s normative orders
1. List some laws justified by legal paternalism. Provide the rationale for such laws, as well as opposing arguments. Discuss some types of laws that are justified by legal moralism. What are the major arguments for and against such laws?
3. Describe in detail the evidence for and against the bureaucratic justice model of the system.
5. Provide some examples of the types of issues covered in Chapter 3 (for prosecutors) and Chapter 4 (for defense attorneys) of the ABA Criminal Justice Standards.
2. What are the three different objectives or approaches to prevention? Explain some issues with each.
4. What are the criticisms of the supermax prison? Compare them to the Supreme Court’s definition of cruel and unusual punishment.
2. Describe the role ambiguity that Cos faced in the 1970s and 1980s. What are the role types of officers identified by R. Johnson?
4. Explain the two areas where probation and parole officers have discretion.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more