Answer the following questions in about three double spaced pages. You can answer each
question directly, or craft a general essay that touches on all the questions. Use standard
English in your essay; grammar and spelling count! Be sure to cite specific examples from
1. Why do people speak differently in different parts of the United States?
2. People seem to speak bluntly and be highly opinionated about accents. They also seem sensitive to comments about their accent or dialect. Why?
3. What region of the country seems to have the most diversity in dialects (that is it has a lot of dialects in a relatively small area)? Why might this be the case?
4. Based on what you learned in the movie, what factors tend to determine how you will speak?
5. How are race and dialect related? What examples from the film highlight the role that race plays in the social, economic and cultural life of the country?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more