***PRODUCT I SELECTED IS “A site that sells exotic handmade soaps”***
soap can be particular, specifically made for babies, or to be used on those with sensitive skin, ETC.
In this week’s discussion you’ll be designing a short market research plan for the product you selected for your marketing project. You’ll follow the same basic process we covered in the research materials that looked like this:
Define the business problem.
Convert that business problem to a research question
Determine segment and sampling technique
Select which type of research will work best for our question
Analyzing our results
Reporting our results
1. In this week’s scenario Tess described the business issues that Jack is concerned about. Using those as a starting point identify TWO business problems you might have with your project.
2. Next, convert those business problems to research questions. What are specifically trying to learn as a result of your research project?
3. Describe the customers you will target for your research and the sampling technique you will use. Make sure you are clear how you will use it and why you chose it.
4. Describe what types of research techniques you will use. Identify ONE secondary source and describe how you will use it and why you chose it. Select ONE primary research technique and describe how, and why, you will use it.
5. Write a one paragraph memo describing how you plan to report your finding. Think about the memo that Monique wrote to the students – how can you make your report accurate yet easy to understand?
Your post should be no less than 350 words and well organized. As always, spelling and grammar will count. In your response to two of your classmates, critique their research plan and offer any suggestions you may have. Responses that lack insight and critical analysis, such as “Great plan” will receive few points. Be fair, professional and supportive. If you wish, you may also revise your own plan by incorporating their ideas. Collaborative responses are fine.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more