Disciple-Making Plan Instructions
You will create a detailed explanation of your personal plan to develop disciples for Jesus Christ within a ministry context. To develop your plan, thoroughly cover the 5 P’s of ministry as explained in the course textbooks:
1. Passages—What are the main discipleship passages that guide your ministry? Who are you focusing on? What regions, demographics, groups, ages, etc., are you to aiming to reach and disciple?
2. Principles—What are your core values in ministry? What passages and principles are you basing your plan upon? How do these passages apply? Try to simplify to 3 statements.
3. Philosophy—What are your most important ministry perspectives? What are your definitions for key terms within your ministry? Example terms include:
f. Disciple/Discipleship, and
4. Practices—What are the methods by which you will drive the discipleship process? How will you practically implement your plan? What church structure and systems will accomplish your vision? Be sure to cover the following items:
a. Church/organization structure,
b. Small group philosophy (With/Of/Is),
c. Calendar and events,
d. Budget personnel,
f. Slogans, and
g. Communication plans.
5. Proof—What factors will you track to measure the success of your plan? What empirical evidence will you use to show the progress of your plan? How will you use these statistics and measures to further refine your Disciple-Making Plan? Example measures include:
a. Ratios and numbers measuring the health of the disciple, leader, group and church.
b. Other measures of ministry success.
Your plan must be at least 10 pages and must cover all 5 of the sections listed above. You must use at least 1 biblical reference per major section of your plan as well as at least 10 other scholarly sources to support your plan. Note that your plan must include a table of contents and bibliography; these will not contribute to the overall page count. Current Turabian format must be used. It is strongly recommended that you refer to the lecture notes in the course as you develop your Disciple-Making Plan.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 7.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more