Describing the Product
Describe for your audience what it is that you wish to bring to market. Describe the product, its functionality, and how it works. It is important to remember that a product is anything that can be offered to a market for use or consumption that will satisfy a need or want in that marketplace. Write a paper addressing your product that includes:
• A detailed description of what your product and how it will work.
• What specific features and benefits your product provides to the intended target market.
• A description of the aesthetics, packaging, labelling, or look, of your product.
Ensure that you have adequately described your product so that by the time your product description is written, the reader understands what you want to bring to market.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
• Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
• Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
• Include cover page and reference page.
• At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
• No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
• Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
• Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.