Create 5 annotations for 5 different sources. You must use at least 3 different formats (books, articles, newspapers, websites, interviews, etc.)
– Write a Thesis.
– Research your topic.
– Create your citations.
– Write your annotations.
· Use either MLA, (Modern Language Association, APA (American Psychological Association) for your citations.
· Follow each citation with a paragraph or two of concise description, summary, and evaluation of each source.
The following link to the BC library media center will prove helpful:
The Process to Follow While Writing your Annotated Bibliography
Summarize: Some annotations merely summarize the source.
– What are the main arguments?
– What is the point of this book or article?
– What topics are covered?
– If someone asked what this article/book is about, what would you say?
The length of your annotations will determine how detailed your summary is. (PARAPHRASING)
Assess: After summarizing a source, it may be helpful to evaluate it.
– Is it a useful source?
How does it compare with other sources in your bibliography?
– Is the information reliable? Is this source biased or objective?
– What is the goal of this source? (EVALUATING RESOURCES)
Reflect: Once you’ve summarized and assessed a source, you need to ask how it fits into your research.
– Was this source helpful to you?
– How does it help you shape your argument?
– How can you use this source in your research project?
– Has it changed how you think about your topic?
Your annotated bibliography may include some of these, all of these, or even others. If you’re doing this for a class, you should get specific guidelines from your instructor (Purdue).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more