Please review these slides: CSR-First the News (1).pptx (2,3 MB)
1. First, tell me in your email: Where do YOU go for news of the day?
2. Watch this video of a newscaster I watched when I was a child, reporting on news of the day. This man was considered the most respected newsperson in America. a) Do you think anyone could achieve that “title” today? b) Is there anyone who reports news today that you consider highly reliable and trustworthy? Tell me why you think so. Be honest – I’ve heard a lot of interesting people through student recommendations.
3. Please review this. Media-Bias-Chart-700×540.jpg (100935) Are your go-to news sources biased, according to this chart? What can you do to ensure that you can find reliable news information?
4. Please review this investigative article. Tell me if you agree or disagree with the following statement. Provide details surrounding your answer: “Some reporters are responsible, and they are the watchdogs we need to protect public interests.”
5. Finally, please look at this: how_to_spot_fake_news.pdf (425,5 kB) , and consider the future of fake news. Have you ever fallen for a news article or item that you learned later was utterly false? (I have!)
Next week, we will consider other aspects of our peculiar, media driven culture.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more