Critical Thinking: Leadership (110 points)
For this assignment, analyze and discuss your personal leadership style. Based on your experiences, current readings, work experience, education, and use of self-assessment instruments describe what you think your personal leadership styles are. Include the following in your response:
• Describe how you prefer to lead.
• Discuss the setting in which you can apply or have applied this type of leadership.
• How has the use of these styles of leadership helped or hindered you in the past?
• Explain how you can improve your leadership.
• Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph) that addresses the assignment’s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question and answer format.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be five pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
• Use APA style.
• Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.