1. In no less than 200 words, describe the concepts of communitarianism, social capital, and volunteerism and explain why each is important to society in general and to policing specifically.
2. Desribe what the new “face” of the United States will be in the near future with respect to its immigrant population and the changes caused by the “graying” of America. Respond in no less than 200 words.
3. Describe the basic principles of problem-oriented policing and how it differs from incident-driven policing. Respond in no less than 150 words.
4. In no less than 200 words, describe the four steps of the S.A.R.A. process, including methods of accomplishing these steps.
5. Explain the five potential solutions to problems.
6. Describe the three potential difficulties with problem solving.
7. Imagine you are a precinct commander in a major metropolitan police department. Explain how you would use the problem analysis triangle to address an issue in your precinct. Be sure to include in your response a discussion of the three types of third parties that can be involved and how they can help or hinder the problem solving process. Respond in no less than 300 words.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more