Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Assignment 2: Challenges in the Global Business Environment
Due Week 9 and worth 330 points
According to the textbook, ongoing challenges in the global business environment are mostly attributed to unethical business practices, failure to embrace technology advancements, and stiff competition among businesses. Imagine that you have been appointed as Apple’s Chief Compliance Officer and must write an essay for Apple’s suppliers regarding Apple’s Supplier Code of Conduct to deliver via a web meeting. To write your paper, review Apple’s Supplier Code of Conduct, located at https://www.apple.com/supplier-responsibility/.
Part 1: Video Presentation OR Paper
Prepare and present a video that is a maximum of five to seven (5-7) minutes OR write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. List specific changes that Apple has made to its Code of Conduct in recent years. Provide at least one (1) example of each change.
2. Explain the identified changes to the suppliers in such a way that they will understand the standards that Apple requires in order to maintain their relationship with the company.
Part 2: PowerPoint Presentation
Create a six to eight (6-8) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
1. Summarize Apple’s Supplier Responsibility information.
2. Discuss Apple’s stance on each of the following areas:
a. Empowering workers
b. Labor and Human Rights
c. Health and Safety
d. The Environment
1. Identify the key ways that Apple’s Progress Report has changed since last year.
2. Examine the manner in which Apple’s Supplier Code of Conduct helps the organization operate as a socially responsible organization.
3. Provide detailed speaker notes of what you would say if you were delivering the presentation.
4. Submit a reference page with at least two (2) quality references that you have used for this presentation / paper. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your PowerPoint presentation must follow these formatting requirements:
Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title and reference slides are not included in the required slide length.
If you choose the written paper, your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more