CASE STUDY DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
1. What diversity issues are present in the case?
2. 2. How would you define diversity? What makes an organization diverse?
3. 3. How should Ralph open up the diversity conversation to the Corporate Leadership Team (CLT) as a whole?
4. 4. What conflict management tools should Ralph use to address the perceived cultural bias issues with the Corporate Leadership Team (CLT)?
5. 5. What effect did promoting Roosevelt to Senior Vice President (SVP) have on the organization? Why?
6. 6. Why did Ralph promote Roosevelt to Senior Vice President (SVP)? What did that signal to the organization and CLT?
7. 7. Which team is more important to have as high performers, the Corporate Leadership Team (CLT) or the Corporate Diversity Department (COD)? Why?
8. 8. What impact will increasing diversity have on team performance? Why?
9. 9. What leadership traits will be important for Mikayla to develop for the Chief Diversity Officer (COO) position?
10. 10. Is the current workforce diverse? In all professions?
11. 11. How much does the composition of the Board of Directors contribute to Ralph’s decision-making?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more