CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME…DUE 2/16/2020
The case assignments will be:
Individual Case Study Assignment: Case 13 – Twitter. Please note that Part 1 is due in Week 5 2/16/2020
Complete a case study of ABC Corporation (your instructor will assign the specific company for the case study at the beginning of Module/Week 2) . You will find the case in the case section of the text.
A formal, in-depth case study analysis requires you to utilize the entire strategic management process. Assume you are a consult asked by the ABC Corporation to analyze its external/internal environment and make strategic recommendations. You must include exhibits to support your analysis and recommendations.
The case study must include these components:
· A total of 10–12 pages of text plus the exhibits (Part 1 and Part 2)
· Cover page (must include the company name, your group name, the date of submission, and a references page; the document must follow current APA guidelines)
· Matrices, which must be exhibits/attachments in the appendix and not part of the body of the analysis (The Strategy Club has excellent templates/examples for exhibits and matrices: http://strategyclub.com/free-student-template/)
Case study deliverables (text must follow this order with current APA level headings for each component):
1. Existing mission, objectives, and strategies
2. A new mission statement (include the number of the component in parenthesis before addressing that component)
Great mission statements address these 9 components:
· Customers: Who are the firm’s customers?
· Products or services: What are the firm’s major products or services?
· Markets: Geographically, where does the firm compete?
· Technology: Is the firm technologically current?
· Concern for survival, growth, and profitability: Is the firm committed to growth and financial soundness?
· Philosophy: What are the basic beliefs, values, aspirations, and ethical priorities of the firm?
· Self-concept: What is the firm’s distinctive competence or major competitive advantage?
· Concern for public image: Is the firm responsive to social, community, and environmental concerns?
· Concern for employees: Are employees a valuable asset of the firm?
3. Analysis of the firm’s existing business model
4. SWOT Analysis (comes from researching the firm, industry, and competitors)
It is important to know the difference between causes and effects in the SWOT analysis. Causes are important, not effects. Once the SWOT Analysis is created, each group needs to construct the SWOT Bivariate Strategy Matrix.
Deliverables for this section include:
a. SWOT Analysis
b. Internal Factor Evaluation (IFE) Matrix
c. External Factor Evaluation (EFE) Matrix
d. SWOT Bivariate Strategy Matrix
5. Historical Financial Statements (Income Statement (I/S), Balance Sheet (B/S) and Statement of Cash Flows) from the 3 most current years for the firm
The financial statements must include horizontal and vertical analysis between years.
6. Ratios from the most current and available 3 years with analysis
Place the results of the case study analysis, Part 1, in a single document and post it to the Case Submission Link – Part 1.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 pm (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 5.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more