Assignment 3: Project Proposal – Execution, Control, and Closure
Note: This is the third of three assignments which, as a whole, will cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project.
Now, it is time for you to discuss your project’s challenges (e.g., risks); performance management plan (e.g., earned value management); and proposed plan for closing the project when it is done.
Write a four to six page paper, in which you define the execution, control, and closure aspects of your chosen project. In your paper you must:
1. Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
2. Identify and discuss your project’s greatest challenges (at least three) and provide a recommendation for addressing each of the challenges.
3. Examine how you manage your project performance via earned value management. Identify at least three key EVM metrics you will use for your project.
4. Discuss your plan to properly close your project when it is over.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note:
Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
* Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
* Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
* Develop a process for measuring the progress of a project, providing oversight, coordinating project closure, and determining project effectiveness.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more