Lesson 6 Review Questions
Directions: Answer each of the following questions.
1. State the central dogma of molecular biology.
2. Outline research that determined that DNA is the genetic material.
3. What are Chargaff’s rules?
4. Identify the structure of the DNA molecule.
5. Why is DNA replication said to be semi-conservative?
6. Describe transcription.
7. How may mRNA be modified before it leaves the nucleus?
8. What is the genetic code? What are codons?
9. Outline the steps of translation.
10. Define mutation and mutagen.
11. List three examples of mutagens.
12. Identify three types of chromosomal alterations.
13. Distinguish among silent, missense, and nonsense point mutations.
Essay submission: Select one (1) Biology topic from this lesson, and submit a 3-5 paragraph essay about the topic. Present the answer in complete sentences with supporting information from the Lesson. Do not copy and paste from the Lessons or Internet resources, but answer in your own words to demonstrate understanding of the material. Remember to cite your sources!
<<<<< answer these questions and type them on microsoft word…. i will payyyyy no more than 230$ and you have to give me the answers before i payyyyyy ok…i will do no down payyyyyy ments until i get the answers
text me on whatsapp…. +1 252 452 8315 text me now!!!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more