Scholar-practitioners, as leaders, must unite different groups of people to be successful. They must support the vision, mission, and goals of the organization, and they must understand the needs of different groups to meet those needs and improve motivation. Leaders must also understand the social and organizational cultures of the organization to identify and address any cultural gaps that could influence the change process. In this assignment, you will address the assessment and influence of culture as it relates to the development of a diverse global group of employees.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Review the article by Cater, Lang, and Szabo (2013) as found in the Topic 1 Study Materials.
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that addresses the assessment and influence of culture as it relates to the development of a diverse global group of employees. Include the following in your paper:
1. A research-supported discussion of available cultural assessment tools. How might these tools be applied to assess the organizational culture and identify cultural gaps within the group? (Benchmarks C3.5: Select and apply tools to assess organizational cultures.)
2. A research-supported discussion of how the social culture of this group will likely influence workplace outcomes and group productivity.
3. A research-supported discussion of how the social culture and diversity of the individuals on the team will influence the greater organizational culture. (Benchmarks C3.1: Recognize the influence of social culture and diversity on organizational culture.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more