Read Case 40.3, Johnson Bank v. George Korbaken Company, LLP. 472F.3d 439. Web2006 U.S. App.Lexis 31058 (2006) United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. Using the IRAC Method of briefing cases found in the Appendix, prepare a document that outlines the legal aspects of this case.
Many lawsuits against accountants involve liability of accountants to Third Parties. The plaintiffs are Third Parties (e.g., shareholders, bondholders, trade creditors, and banks) who relied on information supplied by the auditor. There are three (3) major rules of liability that a state can adopt in determining whether an accountant is liable in negligence to third parties.
1. The Ultramares doctrine.
2. Section 552 of The Restatement (Second) of Torts.
3. The foreseeability standard.
Write an eight to twelve (8-12) page paper in which you:
1. Summarize the facts associated with Johnson Bank v. George Korbaken Company.
2. Identity the primary and secondary legal question(s) that are under consideration.
3. Prioritize the rules of law that the court will consider in this case.
4. Compile the court’s decision and opinions on the case.
5. Prepare a conclusion for the outcome of the case.
6. Determine how this case may have been treated differently if it had been decided in 2012 instead of 2006.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more