The assignment is:
Answer these five questions by (6/27)…
Use the stories we have read as the basis of your answer for each question, but don’t use the same story twice (you can mention the same story more than once, but the main subject of each question should be a different story we read). Each essay should be about a page, or so, long (but I’m not counting). Please post your final exam as ONE single .docx file with all the questions on it.
1. Choose one of the stories we have read to discuss “point of view” and how it influences possible interpretations.
2. Discuss gender criticism through an analysis of one of the stories we have read. Does “reading like a woman” (or a man) change the way we understand the story?
3. We have spent some time talking about narrators, and we have had a broad range of different narrators. Compare two narrators and the effect their characters (or lack thereof) have on a reading of the stories.
4. Select a story and discuss which element (setting, narrator, POV, tone, etc.) is the most important to an analysis of the story.
5. The “short story” genre has some predetermined rules. Using one of the stories we have read discuss how it violates those rules, but remains a short story, or the reverse: how it doesn’t violate the rules, but still fails to be a short story.
1. The readings that we took for this course are here, and you can select only five readings that you find them suitable for the questions above.
2. In the end, there should be at least 5 pages (one paper for each question). Please be formal.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more